Some couples need to use the sperm from an anonymous donor – become a sperm donor and help couples to start a family.
Sperm donation is voluntary and anonymous. Donor, recipient and future child remain completely anonymous.
Conditions you have to meet as a future donor:
- The donor should be a healthy fertile man aged 18 to 40 years
- Good quality of semen analysis
- Negative examination for sexually transmitted diseases
- Genetic examination followed by consultation with a clinical geneticist
- We freeze the sperm and re-examine the STD after 180 days. If the result is negative, the man can become a donor.
What the donation will bring to you?
- help others
- complete your fertility and health examination, including genetic testing
- financial compensation