As an egg donor you will often become the only hope of infertile couples to start a family. Donate your eggs and fulfil the dream of many couples to have a complete family.
Before, during and after the stimulation our coordinator will be at your disposal. You can contact her any time regarding any questions you might have in connection with the stimulation.
Egg donation is voluntary, anonymous and free of charge. The donor, the recipient and the future child remain in total anonymity.
You will be compensated for the income lost in connection with the donation as a lump sum on the day of the collection of eggs.
Conditions you have to meet as a future donor:
- 18 to 35 years of age
- good psychological and physical condition
- we expect an excellent supply of eggs and a nominal gynaecological report
- you have to fulfil relatively strict requirements with regard to potential transmission of genetically dependent diseases
What will the donation bring to you:
- you will fulfil your need to help others
- a full examination of your fertility and state of health, which may be of benefit to both you and your children
- should the donation pose any kind of risk to you, we will not recommend it
How to proceed if you want to become a donor:
- fill in the on-line form and our coordinator will contact you and give you the preliminary consultation date and time which will suit you
- during the preliminary consultation you will undergo an interview with a doctor who will provide instruction and advice on the complete process of egg donation including information about potential risks, you will undergo a complete gynaecological examination including sonography and you will have a blood sample taken for laboratory examination
- you undergo genetic examination – this is a very important phase because the geneticist issues an opinion on whether you are capable of donating eggs and the donation poses any health risks for you or the recipient
- upon the reception of the results showing no obstacle to the donation you will be given an appointment to plan your cycle with the stimulation, during which the doctor and nurse will explain everything in detail to you
Answers to the frequently asked questions can be found at our FAQ.